Friday, August 12, 2011

More Burda Style projects finished


These are my just recently finished sewing projects. They are both based on the same pattern: neckholder-burda-style-06-2011

I had seen a denim dress with a big flower which I had fallen in love with and so I came to the idea to use this easy pattern to make it. The flower can be found in the book Homemade on page 150. I have made several ones and used them for hairbands etc.

I can't remember where I saw the top with the black contrast neckline. But I saw a similar one at Chanel Ready-To-Wear 2012. I just used black bias tape for the arm and neckline. In the front it also has some ruffles simply made by finishing the edges with zig-zag stitch (width = 5 / distance = F). It automatically gives ruffles as the zig-zag usually stretches the fabric.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails